We are in some seriously temperamental Astrological energy right now folks, where Pisces energy is prominent. This can be good or bad thing depending on where the ongoing “Pisces Stellium” is cruising through in your own personal “Astrology Birth Chart!” Most water signs should do ok, so Pisces, Cancer, & Scorpio, but Sagittarius, Virgo, and Gemini may feel challenged by the Square or opposition from Pisces.
No matter what your Zodiac Sign you can get easily get caught up in this challenging aspect because Mar’s is squaring off with all of the Planets in Pisces currently! So that means it’s making very heated tense connections to all of the planets currently in Pisces and that’s a whole lot of energy!
So here’s how this works, Pisces is ruled by Neptune which is the planet that can cloud our vision and cause us to feel mentally unstable, as it makes things unclear, foggy, and just confusing. There may be deception or something you aren’t seeing clearly between now and the first week of March. Mars is currently in Sagittarius and this is a challenging energy, and we can get very hot-headed or even violent, as this influence can create a nasty energy that gives us the urge to FIGHT! The issue is we are fighting for something we only perceive to be true and really it’s just a fantasy or not at all what is happening.
Some of you are perceiving situations in a certain way which may be totally off and you can become easily agitated or angered. Or someone might say something you feel is hurtful, but it’s actually more open to interpretation. Something isn’t clear, but due to Mars (the God of War) you could end up jumping to conclusions and overreact without understanding what’s really happening! So your feelings get hurt and you can feel highly emotional due to so many planets being in watery Pisces and also just coming out of the Full Moon energy as well. Misunderstandings are all over the place right now, and you may want to speak up and defend yourself in some way. For some folks, this means at first you will feel very sad and emotional, but then you might just get angry and explosive and want to set someone straight. But you can end up going off on a tangent, getting all worked up and causing a scene! This can stir-up quite a mess that you’ll probably regret later. I have seen some folks just go manic in this energy while others aren’t even phased by it!
– Remember you could do some serious damage that might even be permanent to a relationship or friend if you are not careful with this energy! If someone should make you feel emotional, upset, or angry over the course of the next week (first week of March), do yourself a favor and just walk away and breathe!
– Do not jump to conclusions! Don’t’ tell people off and do not act on impulse. There’s something that’s not clear yet, something you can’t probably see correctly in this confusing, yet potent energy. Let it go and keep calm! You will probably see the situation quite differently by mid-March time and if you go off you may cause irreparable damage if you were to overreact.
– In fact, you may even make yourself look like a total fool, but you will probably look back weeks down the road and find the whole thing to be ridiculous or even funny once the truth comes out into the open and can be seen again, which is when the planets move away from the Pisces Stellium.
Now let’s discuss the good stuff!
Actually, you can use this Stellium of planets in Pisces for good as well. Whenever there is so much energy in one sign like there is now, (more than 3 planets in Pisces currently), that energy dominates over things and creates a need for us to focus our energy in a specific area of our life, usually that all depends upon what house the planets are going through in your personal “Astrology Birth Chart” currently. For example, if you had this Stellium visiting the third house of your Birth or Natal Chart, then you would focus your energies on how you are communicating. And this could be a good time to talk with people and make connections, but there also could be deception or outright lie coming from someone around you.
This is also a good time to stay motivated and work on healing yourself and again whatever part of your life the Stellium in going through in your personal Birth Chart. So it’s a time to Zen it out, that means find a way to connect with your spirit, your dream world, and inner essence if you will. Reaching out to the Universe or the higher power of your understanding can be extremely powerful under this Stellium in Pisces, it’s a time to get connected to that source energy, so learn how if you don’t know. Some examples of ways to connect to your inner spirit are as follows:
– Learn how to meditate and remember meditation is simply a state of “Being”, it’s not just something you learn how to do! If you can just sit quietly somewhere comfortable in the right atmosphere and breathe, and then notice your breath, as you breathe in and out for just even 5 minutes, then guess what, you are meditating!
– Get physical with it, you can go the zen way and practice things like yoga or dance classes, or simply take a long walk, but under this energy involving Mars it is also a great time to get into something a little or a lot more rough, like tennis, kickboxing, or just taking a cardio workout class. Get your blood flowing! It helps us stay calmer.
– Get creative in some way, and start writing in a journal. Just start with “Dear… whoever you want to write to, be it Angels, Guides, or loved ones who have passed over, or just put Universe to cover it all! This simple act of pen to paper can really create a wonderful journey that leads to healing of epic proportions. I know from personal experience just how amazing this work can be, as I have been writing how I feel and what I want since I can remember. Or learn how to Art Journal and draw everything out along with some writings about how you are feeling!
– Make a “Vision Board” of all the things you want to bring into your life or sayings you want to live by, we are currently starting to work hard at our belief system once Jupiter goes into its Retrograde cycle soon, so it’s a good time to figure out what values and belief system you want to live by.
– Get Spiritual and light candles, burn sage, play new age music, put sea salt around your home and cleanse the energies. Open the windows and let the Sunshine in and burn out the negative energies! Play high vibrational sounds in your home (you can find these on Youtube, just type in High-Frequency Music.)
– Practice some kind of energy work or have a session with someone who does work like Reiki or Energy healing of some kind, just make sure you get references and that they are the real deal. You don’t want just anyone playing with your energy field.
As mentioned, the Water Signs will benefit the most from this energy, so Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces, followed by the Earth Signs Capricorn, Taurus, and Virgo. However, Virgo may have more challenges as this Stellium is in their opposite sign, but this influence can help your close relationships get stronger.
For all you Fire and Air Signs, so Leo, Sagittarius, Aries, and Aquarius, Libra, and Gemini, you may have some issues, but all of you no matter what Zodiac Sign would need to look at your own personal “Astrology Birth Charts” to really know just what part of your chart this Stellium is affecting.
I am doing “One Questions Readings” about this Topic only for just the next few days, so email, text, or message me and ask me, “How is the Stellium in Pisces affecting me?”
(This is a paid service and does have a fee.)
Take it easy out there folks, because all is fair in love and war!