Rubys Astro Readings
New Moon Update
For All Zodiac Signs
The NEW MOON occurs on Thursday, September 17th, 2020, at 7:00 AM EDT.
The New Moon occurs Thursday morning when the Moon aligns with the Sun both in the sign of Virgo. This influence also connects with Saturn and Pluto quite closely, which creates a stronger need to play by the rules, while keeping some sort of power and control over our daily activities and routines.
This is a time for new beginnings, and this New Moon is an excellent opportunity for us to come up with some simple goals that lineup with the Virgo energies. So we should concentrate on new ways to get our day to day lives more organized, and our daily routines in order.
It’s a time to Set Intentions with the New Moon energy! We should write out lists of what we want to manifest in our lives. Some keywords to think of while making out your lists are analytical, intelligence, reserved, critical, helpful, conscious, aware, detailed, and resourceful. Think about how to develop or enhance these traits into your own lives, and maybe expand these parts of your own personality.
Remember that the sign of Virgo is in everyone’s personal Astrology Birth Chart, and that is the part of your life that will be the most affected by this influence. The New Moon in Virgo is an excellent time to make or commit to personal goals that express the more positive traits of the sign of the Virgin, which is symbolic for new beginning and innocence in the Zodiac.
- building up our immune systems (perfect timing) and being healthy, and constructive discrimination.
- clearing and cleaning out our spaces of clutter, so in our homes, work, and virtually.
- making ourselves concentrate on getting some serious work or business done.
- starting up something new that requires attention to detail.
- keeping up with to-do lists, and making out new ones if need be.
- allowing ourselves to be proud of our accomplishments, no matter how big or small.
- paying more attention to our health and wellness, starting up new health regimes, learning more about nutrition, and paying more attention to our diet.
- being more mindful and setting up specific routines that are manageable and constructive.
- staying organized, keeping up with the important details of our daily routines.
- Taking things step by step so we can free our minds of worry.
Since we are more determined to improve our work, routines, and daily tasks, it’s a powerful time for coming up with practical solutions in our jobs and habits, it’s a time to take extra special care of our personal health and practice someself-care. Take advantage of this New Moon energy and focus on what you want, as you can really create some successful habits that can last way after this energy is long gone.
Happy Blessed New Moon ~Ruby